It is reported that there was indeed a fire incident in a section of the Media General studio used for “Onua Showtime,” hosted by Nana Ama McBrown.
This confirmation aligns with several reports circulating on social media regarding the studio fire.
According to the source, although the reports are accurate, the fire was a brief occurrence that was swiftly extinguished shortly after it began. He assured that the incident did not result in any program disruptions.
However, specific details about the extent of damage sustained by the studio were not disclosed.
— Daily Guide Network (@DailyGuideGH) August 22, 2023
Credit: Ghana fire service