The Trinity Kingmakers, Bonsra Afriyie, Akwamu, and Kontire which formed Adansi Fomena Royal Family has petition overlord of Ashanti Kingdom Otumfuo Osei Tutu ll, Asantehene as a matter of urgency to deal with Opagya Kotwere Bonsra Afriyie ll, Adansihene for abandoned his call duty.
Addressing the media at a press conference held at Fomena Palace in the Ashanti Region, the spokesperson for the family Nana Boadi outline 10 major charges against Adansihene indicated below;
1. Bringing divisiveness amongst Adansi Divisional council, Fomena and clans.
2. Embezzlement of public funds by AngloGold Ashanti in support of developmental projects within Adansihene Educational Found.
3. Selling of AngloGold Ashanti Slots (Protocols) meant for the people of Adansi to foreign individuals for money.
4. Involvement in vetting political appointees such as MMDCEs within Adansi and the likes for charged amount.
5. Arrogating family lands meant for sandwining business to carter for members of the royal family.
6. Praticing illegal mining (Galamsey) within some communities belonging to Fomena Traditional Area thereby destroying River Gyimi”, our major source of water.
7.It is abominable for nineth born (NKRUMAH) to ascend the throne of which Nana did claiming lives of nine sub- chiefs of the royal family.
8. Neglecting the development and supervision of the town hence paving ways for people to cultivate at their backyards and road side
9. There is no representative to take charge and look after the community whenever Nana travels due to divisiveness amongst traditional rulers.
10. “I will dethrone myself from been Adansihene rather than to plead to Otumfuo for settlements of disputes amongst Traditional Leaders of Adansi Traditional Council.
The AbusuaPanin of Fomena Konti Division Nana Broni Parko lll, is appeal to Asantehene to overrule on the locked up family palace meant for libation and sacrifice which is turning into moss by the action of Adansihene and His body guards
By: Chukwu Joseph.
SOURCE: OBUASI TV.